My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kimmycat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kimmycat

Guest
Dear Lord, thank you for all your Grace and Glory. I ask for prayers for my son ###, he has a meeting today with his boss in order to try to save his job. I know you Dear Lord have a plan for ###, he loves this job and I pray he is able to keep his job. ### needs your guidance and wisdom tomorrow, his meeting was changed from yesterday to today and pray this was for the better. I trust in you Lord and pray you give ### hope for his future, he is in a low place right now with fear for his future. Please give him peace and a hope for his future. I ask for prayers for my son ###, thank you in advance Dear Lord for your Grace. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you everyone for your powerful prayers and thank you Lord for answering them. ### still has a job, prayer is so powerful and God is good. Thank you and God Bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I lift up my son and his girlfriend to You. Lord Jesus, I pray that You are working in her heart and drawing her closer to You. I pray for her salvation and that You soften her heart with Your love and grace. Father, if it is Your will, I pray that You bring them back together...
Replies
15
Views
248
Please consider my ### year old son to pass the driver's exam tomorrow ###. Sadly he has twice failed the exam. Please pray for him to be granted by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to pass the exam tomorrow. He urgently needs the driver's license for his job. Thank you and the grace of our...
Replies
13
Views
366
Please continue to keep my son in your prayers. He cannot seem to keep a job, and any money he does have, he uses to smoke weed. He has also been drinking. I am asking God to disconnect him from the people he is hanging around with and to place godly people in his life. I pray this in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom