My son ### prajin 1 month baby is suffering with nose blocking so he can not breath smoothly and crying always day time and night. He is feeling very difficult to breath and sleep. So please pray for my little one. Thank you
I prayed for his speedy recovery in the name of Jesus...do not worry
Our lord will answer our prayers..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus all your blessing I had normal delivery but I got premature baby it's very difficult to take care of and also my baby is crying most of the time due to low breast milk and baby not gaining weight I don't have the amount to feed formula milk also when he cries I feel to die cause I feel bad...
Replies
9
Views
185
Praise the Lord....my son who is ### month old but cries a lot doctor always says that he is normal but still my son cries. I want you all to pray for my baby that God gives him his love and peace.
Replies
12
Views
480
My ### month old girl baby is suffering from inguinal hernia..this is life threatening and only way to cure this is surgery..we need miracle on this..Rightaway cure from Christ is our expectation..please pray for ###
Replies
12
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom