My son ### is constantly attacking us ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son ### is constantly attacking us about money. I pray that God remove him and his family. He is ### Years old. Time for him to go. Please please my sisters and brothers.
Replies
11
Views
328
My son ### is constantly attacking us about money. I pray that God remove him and his family. He is ### Years old. Time for him to go. Please please my sisters and brothers.
Replies
11
Views
343
Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes tomorrow. Lord anoint...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,324
Messages
16,787,163
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom