Please pray with us that my hospitalized sister suffering from liver cirrhosis to be restored to proper eating, that her liver is fully restored and that we are discharged from hospital, been in hospital for over a month now.
I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Please pray for my sister ### and her Two sons ### and ###. She's in an abusive relationship and is fearful for her life and sons. She wants to get out but she has no where to go so she has to be around her abuser. Please pray for God the get her out of that abusive relationship and that God...