My ### Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratnakumari

Guest
am cristiyan, my husband is hindu, also he is a drinker, we can face a lot of economical problems, up to before one year we were rich. pls pray for my husband's salvation first pls pls pls brothers & sisters pls pls pray for my husband's salvation
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can not trust Jesus and I can not surrender anything to him. Please pray for me so I can be saved and have salvation and be healed. Please pray that Jesus helps me, I am the worst and in deep pain and trouble. I also fear death and judgement, so please pray that I never die unsaved. Please...
Replies
11
Views
344
I am unsaved and unhealed. I have so many deceptions I'm living under and so many problems that prevent me from being saved. I can't even wait for Jesus to save me because of my problems related to it. I just want Jesus to save and heal me. Please also pray that I don't die unsaved. Please also...
Replies
10
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom