My ###'s ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I commute to & from work I have 2 cars and I am having issues with both cars, I put 1 car in the shop today, please pray my car repairs will be covered by my warranty. My car that I have been driving to work is making a rumbling noise, please pray that I make it to & from to...
Replies
11
Views
173
Please pray for me and my children. Pray that God will provide for all of our financial needs and that our extended warranty will fully cover our car repairs. Please ask the Lord to surround us with His peace, remove every worry, anxiety, and fear from my heart, and remind us that He is our...
Replies
10
Views
255
Hello again, I wish I had better news regarding the abuse from my sibling ###, but he continues to harass, insult, and emotionally abuse me. I mentioned before about how he filed charges about "financial explotitation" of Mom on my part, first with Office Of Aging and then with an attorney...
Replies
12
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom