My ###'s Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter annie6256
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annie6256

Guest
Please pray that the Lord would soften my ###'s heart and that she would be kind to me. Thank you! May God Bless
 
Holy Spirit is the Son of God and the father of all. We pray that the kindness is brought about by the love of all. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Heavenly Father, with praise and thanksgiving we pray for ###'s relationship with her daughter, Soften this daughter's heart that she will love and respect her mother. Grant ### patience and wisdom as she continues to seek You for the salvation of her ###'s soul. In Jesus's Name we pray. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
168
Pray for my ###'s heart she is facing open heart surgery and has circulation problems I'm praying she is healed I don't believe she would survive that type of surgery.
Replies
9
Views
193
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
14
Views
515
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom