My ###'s Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter BERMUDA871
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BERMUDA871

Guest
Please pray for my daughter ###. Her heart is so hardened to the things of God and me. She has threatened to leave me (she is going to be ### next month). I have pretty much raised her on my own for the past ### years without any kind of financial, emotional or spiritual support. I am engaged to a wonderful man who loves us both but she has a wall up and won't allow him into her heart. She is so jealous and tries to start things between us all the time. Please pray the Lord would open her eyes and heart to me and him. She has nothing to fear, I will always love her and be there for her. I don't want to have to make a choice between the two of them. I finally deserve to be happy after years of an abusive marriage.
 
DEAR LORD, PLEASE BLESS THIS WONDERFUL ### AND HER ### TO BECOME CLOSE TO EACH OTHER AND WITH YOUR POWER DEAR GOD PUT HAPPINESS AND JOY IN THEIR HOME

AMEN!
 
May the good Lord soften her heart. Amen
 
The Lord will fill your life with love and peace... God blessing will prevail
 
Father, I lift this family up to You in prayer. You know the details and You know what needs to be done. I ask for You to grant this mother the insight and knowledge she ### to deal with her teenage daughter. I ask that You protect her daughter from negative influences and lead her to a closer walk with You AMEN
 
Dear, you can have the pure conscience that emboldens, and you can have the strong confidence that only a righteous few have ever obtained.

And in the time of trouble, you can escape to His pavilion, where He will protect you.

Let Psalms 18, 27, and 46 strengthen your confidence in the LORD.

...........................

be blessed friend

###

###
 
Jesus has heard you, and He will do it Just for you. Jesus is still in the healing and miracle working business. He loves you and trust Him to touch you now. ### will be fine. The devil is playing tricks but Jesus has the answers all the time. Amen
 
Answering the Lord's calls and then hearing others' calls of needs please Lord hear them. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my Grand Mother ### ### yrs old suffering from weakness since last week. She is taking medicines for diabetes and high bp. As per ### days back report blood sugar is high and crp is ###. She stays alone at home. Due to lot of weakness She is unable to take bath also. Please pray...
Replies
12
Views
119
My wife was just diagnosed with a squamous cell carcinoma on her face. Please pray it can be safely removed without a scar. More importantly she has also had a CT scan of her lungs because of a persistent cough and smoking habit. Please pray the results will show no cancer. Please pray she can...
Replies
13
Views
188
Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom