My ###'s heart procedure

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for the heart procedure for your loved one. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer that it would go well and be successful.

We have been lifting him up before the Lord and we continue to pray in Jesus Name for the Lords healing touch upon his heart, for wisdom and steady hands for the doctors and medical staff, and for peace and comfort for you and your family during this time. We rest on the promise that He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds, Psalm 147:3.

If the procedure was successful and he is recovering well, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered or he still needs healing and recovery, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my medical procedure scheduled for this week goes well and i have safe and reliable transportation to and from the medical facility.
Replies
12
Views
125
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, I am humbly seeking your help in prayer for my son ### who will be having his tattoo removal procedure today. Please pray for the successful / smooth procedure. Guide the hand of the practitioner who will do the procedure. May he endure the pain and make it...
Replies
8
Views
141
I contacted prayer request and got very nice prayers but now the procedure is days away and I am so worried and scared since my symptoms are getting worse plus I am in 4th stage CKD. I pray everything goes smooth and no extra harm to my kidneys. I pray the prep goes smooth and is successful and...
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,074
Messages
16,807,046
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom