My ###'s Heart Is Mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hurtfulheart67

Guest
Please continue to pray for me and my husband, I thank you all for doing so - Please also pray for me that he is kind towards my children - especially the comments he makes about the things they do and the things he says to them. Both of my kids love him and he does treat them good to a degree but he also has a problem of being mean to them because he is their stepdad and he does tend to treat his own son better, and also it all has to do with money. My husband is a very greedy person and believes that everything moneywise needs to be "halved" and he is afraid to pay a penny more because we don't have the usual marriage as to where we share an account - it is his and mine is mine and everything is halved, and as of now he refuses to buy groceries and things because he believes he shouldn't have to for my kids, and I ask for the Lord to soften his heart towards my kids please please pray for us! In Jesus Christ Holy Name I ask - thank you!
 
Oh Lord Jesus I pray for this family that you would lay your hand upon this marriage and family. Allow their lives to be filled in your Spirit and filled with love and trust.

I pray that in Your name your will be done.

Amen and Amen
 
Father help him to see the importance of being a family and the real issues being the emotional side of parenting not the birth. Amen.
 
Praying for your husband, May the Lord our God touch his heart and redirect his mind. May He will not continue his selfish ways here on earth. May He will realize the wrong doings he has done. Praying for you too, that in a way you will be able to take decisions for the betterment of your life and your children. May the Lord God will take your miseries and lead you to victory. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
14
Views
490
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ### into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
12
Views
239
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
10
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom