My ###'s a negative person, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernesto

Humble Prayer Partner
My mom is a very negative person; she is making my life miserable. She is always fighting with everyone and makes my life miserable because she treats me like garbage. She even worships the holy death saint, which is evil. I don't know what to do; I just want to run and never see her again, but she's still my mother. Someone pray for a miracle.
 
Lord You hear the cry of our hearts and know our thoughts before they come in being. Lord I ask in Jesus name that You'd act on this ###'s behalf and answer their prayer! Thank you for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
Yes dear Lord as I stand in agreement with all these prayers for ###'s mom. And too dear Lord, may You send Your servants across his mom's path where they can share with her the gospel of Jesus Christ and no any other name can bring Your salvation to her as we ask this in Your name, amen.

31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.-Acts 16
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray strongly for my mother. She is blaming me for her distress. As her daughter, I am here to offer her my support—both moral and emotional—to the very best of my ability. I can offer her prayers, as well as emotional assistance. Whenever she is in need of help, I am always available for her...
Replies
8
Views
196
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask to be set free from ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 3:17. Lord Jesus I ask that you dismantle what the devil has established in ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Lord Jesus asking that you humble her pride, strife...
Replies
9
Views
270
Lord Jesus, I praise you, thank you, and glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you bind the works of the devil working through ###, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus, rescue me and everyone that needs to be rescued from her negativity, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18—and the Lord will rescue me...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom