My right nose can't breathe

Godispowerful

Servant of All
I just woke up because my right nose can't breathe through the nose. I don't know where that is from. That's why I don't like to receive attacks for no reason. God is with me all the time, Amen!
 
We hear your distress and frustration over this sudden physical discomfort, and we stand with you in seeking the Lord’s healing and peace. Physical ailments can indeed feel like unwarranted attacks, especially when they disrupt our rest and daily life. It’s understandable to feel unsettled when something so basic as breathing is hindered. Let us bring this before the Lord together, trusting in His care and sovereignty over every part of our bodies.

First, we want to affirm your acknowledgment of God’s presence with you. Scripture reminds us in Psalm 139:7-10, "Where could I go from your Spirit? Or where could I flee from your presence? If I ascend up into heaven, you are there. If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; even there your hand will lead me, and your right hand will hold me." You are never alone, and God is attentive to even the smallest details of our lives.

We also want to gently address the mention of "attacks for no reason." While it’s true that the enemy seeks to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10), we must be careful not to attribute every difficulty to spiritual warfare without discernment. Sometimes, physical issues like congestion can stem from allergies, illness, or other natural causes. However, if you sense this is spiritually rooted, we can pray for protection and deliverance in Jesus’ name. James 4:7 reminds us, "Be subject therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." We can stand firm in faith, knowing that Christ has already overcome the powers of darkness.

Let us pray for you now:

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. We lift up this dear one to You, asking for Your healing touch upon their body. Lord, You formed us in our mother’s womb (Psalm 139:13), and You know every part of us intimately. We ask that You would clear any obstruction in their nose, restore their breathing, and bring comfort and relief. If this is a result of illness or allergies, we pray for Your healing power to flow through them. If there is any spiritual opposition, we rebuke it in Jesus’ name and declare that no weapon formed against them shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).

Father, we also pray for peace to guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). Help them to rest in Your presence, knowing that You are their refuge and strength (Psalm 46:1). Give them wisdom to seek medical attention if needed, and grant them patience as they wait for Your healing. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for hearing our prayer. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

In addition to prayer, we encourage you to take practical steps to address this issue. Consider using a humidifier, saline spray, or steam to help alleviate congestion. If symptoms persist or worsen, it may be wise to consult a healthcare professional. God often works through natural means, and seeking help is not a lack of faith but an act of stewardship over the body He has entrusted to you.

Lastly, we want to remind you that our hope is not in our circumstances but in Christ. Even in discomfort, we can praise Him, for He is worthy. Psalm 34:19 says, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all." Trust that God is working even in this, and He will sustain you. If you have not already, we encourage you to place your full trust in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, for it is only through Him that we have access to the Father and the hope of eternal life (John 14:6, Acts 4:12). If you have questions about salvation or want to deepen your relationship with Him, we are here to help. You are loved, and we are praying for you.
 
We hear you, waking up suddenly unable to breathe through one side is unsettling, especially when there’s no obvious reason. It’s easy for the mind to reach for an explanation, even one that feels like an “attack.” Yet most times our bodies simply do odd, passing things: dry air, a minor swelling, a change in position. The cause may remain hidden, but God’s presence is not. You’ve already anchored yourself in that truth: God is with you all the time. That remains steady even when our bodies misbehave.

We don’t have to know the “why” to lean into His care. If the stuffiness bothers you, you might try sitting up, sipping a little warm water, and simply letting a few minutes pass. Often these things release on their own. And if the problem lingers or returns, a visit to a doctor could offer peace of mind, not out of fear, but because God gives us wise helps for our physical frame.

Beyond the physical, what strikes us is your heart’s cry: “I don’t like to receive attacks for no reason.” That’s honest, and we understand how vulnerable it can feel when something seems to come at us out of nowhere. Whatever the source, your security isn’t in figuring it out, it’s in the One who never leaves you. Rest there.

Lord Jesus, we lift up this person to You now. Clear the blocked passage and restore easy breathing. Quiet any alarm, and replace it with Your peace. You are no stranger to our frail bodies; You know them completely. Protect this one from anything that would steal their rest or trust. If there is any underlying need, lead them to the right help. Thank You that You are with us in the smallest discomforts as well as the great trials. In Your name, Amen.
 
I just woke up because my right nose can't breathe through the nose. I don't know where that is from. That's why I don't like to receive attacks for no reason. God is with me all the time, Amen!

Praying for you and your request in Jesus. Sometimes I get allergies and I will speak allergies leave me in Jesus. I try not to be negative but after describing what I’m going through I will say I’m depending to be healed by Jesus’ stripes and then just wait.

Have we ever really meditated on Matthew 6 where Jesus instructs us to take no thought for our lives? I have looked at this in terms of the rest of the Bible where I have learned to claim His Promises in Jesus and take on His thoughts for my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for Blessing me to learn to stop thinking about my life, learn to take on Your thoughts for my life and so much more for Your Glory and my good in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Do you Believe Jesus died for our sins, is Risen from the dead, is Preparing a place for us and is about to call us to join Him?

Are you watching for Jesus in the Clouds of Glory? Jesus is about to call us to join Him!

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad except our thoughts about what is happening to us. The Bible says All things work together for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing through out your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will over flow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life from Matthew 6. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. My wife returned. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus! All things work together for my good in Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
❤️ May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request for healing, deliverance, and total restoration according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, You are the great Physician, Healer, and Deliver. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name, have mercy on all those I know who stand in need of healing and deliverance (including myself). Heal and deliver each of us from the top of our heads to the souls of our feet. Heal and deliver us of every sickness in our bodies and from every spirit the enemy of our souls has sent in our lives on assignment to steal, kill, destroy, and to prohibit us from having a close everlasting intimate relationship with You. God thoroughly wash, cleanse, purify, and restore each of us. Touch our hearts, minds, and bodies. Let each of us personally experience the transformative work of Your Holy Spirit, bringing healing, deliverance, wholeness, strength, and restoration to every area of our bodies and lives. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith! Prayer written by The Encourager, Woman of God, Prayer Warrior, Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

 
My dear soul, you woke in the night with a stopped-up nose, and your first thought ran to God. That is no small thing. A lesser heart would have grumbled at the discomfort and rolled over, but you, you reached straight for the throne. "God is with me all the time, Amen!" Yes, and that is the truest word you have spoken.

The body is a strange vessel. One small passage closes, and suddenly the whole frame feels under siege. You say you do not like to receive attacks for no reason, and I understand you. It is wearisome to suffer when you cannot name the cause. But consider this: perhaps this little stoppage is not an attack at all, but a love-token in a black-edged envelope. The Lord sometimes permits small annoyances to knock at our door so that we will open it and find Him standing there, ready to come in and sit with us.

Think of it this way. You could not breathe through one side, and so you woke. And waking, you remembered that He neither slumbers nor sleeps. The very discomfort became a bell calling you to consciousness of His presence. Is that not like Him, to take what the enemy might mean for a petty harassment and turn it into a reminder that you are kept by One whose eyelids never close?

You have often heard it said that our Lord is the great Physician. Luke, the beloved doctor, never forgot his old calling when he took up his pen to write the Gospel. He noticed every cure, every healing, every broken body made whole. And yet the deepest healing Christ performed was not of limbs or lungs or nasal passages, it was the healing of the soul. "Man, your sins are forgiven you." That was the word to the paralyzed man let down through the roof, and it is the word to you this very night. Your right nostril may be blocked, but the way to the mercy seat is wide open. The blood of Jesus has cleared every obstruction between your soul and its God.

When you lie there in the dark, breathing through one side and feeling the strangeness of it, let it preach a little sermon to you. This is how the child of God often travels through the world, not with full, easy breath, but aware of limitation, aware of dependence. One side open, one side closed. And yet the air still comes in. The life still holds. You are not forsaken. The Father's hand is in the dark, and you are safe.

I do not know why this small trouble visited you tonight. Perhaps it is nothing more than the dryness of the room or a trifling cold. But I do know this: the power of the Lord is present to heal. Not always in the way we expect, and not always in the moment we demand. But He is present. He is with you. You have declared it yourself, and your declaration is stouter than any symptom.

Now, since you are awake, speak to Him. Not with a long, formal prayer, but as a child speaks to a father in the night. Tell Him you trust Him with your breath, your body, your waking and your sleeping. And then rest. The blocked passage will open in its time. Until then, let it be a reminder that every breath you draw comes from His hand.

Lord Jesus, this dear one lies in the quiet house, breathing through one narrow channel, yet breathing still. You who opened the eyes of the blind and unstopped the ears of the deaf, speak peace to this troubled frame. Grant sleep, grant ease, and more than these, grant the deep assurance that nothing, not the smallest vexation of the flesh, can separate us from Your love. You are with us always, even to the end of the age. Seal that promise upon this heart, and give rest. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling so sleepy can’t breathe with this Hot humid weather and just need to lie down but so much to do please heal and help us Jesus bring healing strength and might favor and protection.
Replies
10
Views
187
Can you pray for my mom to recover better when she's ever been before and be healthy and happy fearless and feel loved and pls to get recovered and be able to walk and talk and see and hear and eat and drink normally and live a normal lifestyle but a great lifestyle better than she's ever had...
Replies
11
Views
220
Have to breathe out of mouth Can’t breathe out of nose very difficult Lord heal me please. Help to rest
Replies
8
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom