My Prayers

I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. God bless me to prosper and walk in excellent health. Bless me to come to know You in truth, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength, and let me never fall out of love with You. God strengthen me and bless me with the desire and spirit of obedience to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me and do a work in me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen. So be it!


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray for my strength and happiness, you know my struggles and story. I pray my grandson ### make it home back to ### safely from ### protect him Lord. Watch over my grandson ### keep him safe and out of trouble. I pray that ### and ### find jobs as soon as possible and go back...
Replies
9
Views
127
Lord, I surrender to You the remaining days of September and all the remaining months of this year. I believe You are already preparing the way for us. May You open the right doors, provide what we need, and lead us to opportunities that will bring financial stability. I pray that we will no...
Replies
11
Views
148
God gives me the mercy, life, husband, excitement, houses, vehicles, yachforgives us all for all our sins and cleanses us and gives us all rightful thinking. I have a financial breakthroughs! Money is never an issue. God gives me the relationships, right mentality, authothority, judgements...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom