My Prayer's

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, I pray for you to receive your light. God, I pray for all. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I pray for all in my family. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I love you so much. God, I pray you shut off the water from watering. God, We are human, and God, I pray you will make the sun shine, cold front move in and stay a few months. God, We are your people and so many people are getting sick. God, We are your people and we love you. God, I pray the sun will shine and the cold front moves in and the rivers will flow to the ocean and the storms will move the waters and some be frozen, some waters flow roaring like lions. God, I pray for you, are you alright? God, I love you more than anything or anyone. God, You are so special and important to me, I long to hear you, I walk by faith when I'm with you. God, Smile, laugh, love, live, do righteously, punish, trust, speak truthful, I love you. God, I pray for our relationship. God, I pray you will make the sun shine, and being in the cold front, dry up the overflowing waters. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I pray for all of you, I love you so much, God is so good to us, I am thankful for God no matter what others say, someday, we will be with God in a beautiful home, filled with wisdom, places, things, people, creatures, laughing, happiness, family, friends, those we don't know, and love unconditionally. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I pray for all everywhere. God, Anytime and anywhere is where I love you. God, I pray you will make the sun to shine and the cold front to move in. God, I pray you will put my belly back in. Yahweh, I pray I can lose ### pounds from my body. Yahweh, I pray God will approve for you to help me. God, Jesus, Yahweh, You know what I'm trying to ask for and say, so, I pray you answer yes to me, and then not talk about it, but, do it in me, through me. God, ###, Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I love you so much. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a hopeful heart that ### and I can forgive the past and work towards restoration. Draw yourself and us closer to one another. Strengthen our bond. Heal the pain we have caused one another. Soften our hearts and may our words be gentle. Open our eyes to see the...
Replies
11
Views
45
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
86
“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom