My Prayer's

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Liana256

Good and Faithful Servant
YaGod, Jesus, Yahweh, All, Good morning, good night! I hope and pray y'all have a good day or a good night. Yahweh, I pray I can do things right. Yahweh, I pray I can quit letting other people win in my life and start to win in my life, and do my best always. God and Yahweh, You know me and what I'm trying to say and ask and pray. Yahweh, I pray I can learn to become a good and the best mother to my children. God, Jesus, Yahweh, If I don't say or pray or ask for something right, please help me. God, Jesus, Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Job
I commit my job in Yahwehs hands and the Altar of Fire. What God can not do does not exist . I request for preservation and restoration. Oh Lord show me mercy.
Replies
Views
My daughter is severely depressed due to BF drinks heavily and his friends hate my daughter! He has refused to protect her because they insulted her only. He has depression due to Covid-19, his job and the economy. They are both sad and depressed. I pray to God to do his will with them, to...
Replies
Views
My daughter is severely depressed due to BF drinks heavily and his friends hate my daughter! He has refused to protect her because they insulted her only. He has depression due to Covid-19, his job and the economy. They are both sad and depressed. I pray to God to do his will with them, to...
Replies
Views
I prophecy decree demand command declare Feb 17 at 8:21am I Myles Hass Enrique and Michael Aldridge my kids family that's a good thing has our DNA 🧬 domain eye wisdom dominion dimensions GPS head on broken ground from our bloodline POWER ANOITING JOY POSITIVE ENERGY MOVEMENTS PEACE 🕊️✌️...
Replies
Views
Father God don’t let the enemy get any closer. Defend & redeem my husband, bring him out of this trial in Jesus’ name. He’s God fearing and repentant of his sins. Father you’re rich in mercy; bring my husband home to me safely real soon, Abba Father! Let this be our testimony of your...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom