My Prayer's

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, Jesus, Yahweh, I pray for all as you have taught me to pray for all and I don't know what they need, you know their needs, God. God, Jesus, Yahweh, My son told me I was going to die in JC, and it worries me. God, Jesus, Yahweh, You know what I am trying to ask of you. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I have so many questions, I ask if I can hear my true God, my true Savior, to listen and obey y'all. God, Jesus, Yahweh, Y'all know me, y'all know why I do everything I do, I just hope I can be with my children. My step children and my in laws, have prayed I have my children taken from me because of what they did, even though, I am with my children, I'm not and I pray my children and myself can start going back to church, my mother in law, didn't like me going to church, but now I pray me and my children can start going back to a church we are going to like, and I can understand the preacher, my children can understand the preacher. God, Jesus, Yahweh, Yeshua, I pray we can be everything to you always. God, Jesus, Yahweh, Yeshua, In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).”  May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

[SIZE=14pt]After[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing.  [/SIZE]God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours.  God is never late and He is seldom early!  God is always right on time.  And while You are waiting, wait in Faith; Trusting, Thanking and Praising God. 
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
140
Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
155
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom