My Prayer's

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, Thank you for all of your blessing's. Jesus, I hope you had a good birthday. Yahweh, Thank you for listening and guiding me. Yahweh, I pray for all to do good in God's sight and away from God's sight. Yahweh, Please tell my Father, I love him and miss him, all of my Father's. They are truly good because of God. Yahweh, I pray God is good in me also. Yahweh, I pray you, God, and Jesus know my thoughts, how I feel, know all and everything about me always, and I pray you, God, Jesus, know all the answer for my questions. Yahweh, I pray for our relationship, I pray we can make one another laugh, rejoice and be glad, bring forth good fruits. Yahweh, What can I do to make my relationship with my husband better, happy, loving? God, Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a heavy heart. I know my mistake i played a apart of in this situation. I pray that you will heal ### heart from the hurt and betrayal from ###. Please give him the eyes to see how sincere I am about this. Please give him the heart to forgive me and let him...
Replies
9
Views
83
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
96
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom