My. prayerrequests are answered. Praise God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God truly is great and almighty!!! Praise God and thankyou to Him that has helped me and my cat ### through this terrible time. Her Vet visit went well, she seems stable and has gained weight!!! Please continue to pray for her full recovery and thankyou and God bless everyone praying for her...
Replies
10
Views
179
PRAISE REPORT! 🙏🏽🙌🏽 I am so grateful to share that I was offered a job with the County! 🎉 I want to sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me, encouraged me, and believed with me throughout this journey. Your prayers truly meant so much to me. I feel incredibly blessed by God and deeply...
Replies
10
Views
144
Thread 'Pray for ###' Pray for ### In my previous prayer request, I was asking for a prayer request and favour from the lord to release me from this toxic project I'm in, the workspace was very toxic, and I had to work on weekends and I was not able to attend church, my mental health was also...
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom