My Prayer today

Powers

Beloved of All
God, heal, guard & cleanse ### + loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, place your protection around me and ### today. Guard our minds from fear, our hearts from worry, and our path from harm. Surround our home, our loved ones, and everything we do with your steady presence Lord. Let no darkness come near us, and let your light guide our steps. We trust that...
Replies
11
Views
186
Heavenly Father, I thank You for being my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, and my Refuge. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, grace, protection, and faithfulness. Thank You for every victory, every lesson, every open door, and for carrying me through every challenge. Lord, I surrender my...
Replies
11
Views
225
Heavenly Father, I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Forgive us as we repent. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom