My prayer request to further my studies ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors and fellow believers. I believe I am in a Spiritual Battle over my inheritance which my unbelieving siblings also have a claim. My Siblings reside in the USA, the property of my late parents is in Melbourne Australia and I live in Australia. My siblings are not...
Replies
9
Views
254
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You for everything O Lord. I really do not know what to do anymore. nothing is ok. I have failed oh Lord. I am sorry for the times I was sexually immoral. I am sorry if I acted on other people's opinions and not Yours regarding all the land dispute actions. I am...
Replies
6
Views
220
I need prayers for financial breakthrough and breakthrough in business ,
Replies
11
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom