My prayer request is that God heals ###

Godswarriordaughter

Prayer Partner
My prayer request is that God heals my foot. I have possible nerve damage which is affecting my walking and I have no feeling around parts of my foot as well as numbness. I believe God can do it. Thank you in advance šŸ™šŸ¼
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request for healing in their foot. Lord, we believe in your power to heal and restore. You are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you.

We ask, Lord, that you would touch ###'s foot and bring complete healing. We pray against any nerve damage and ask that you would restore full sensation and function to their foot. Remove any numbness and discomfort, Lord, and bring about a miraculous healing that only you can provide.

In your Word, you have shown us countless examples of your healing power. We hold onto the promise in Isaiah 53:5, which says, "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." We claim this promise over ###'s foot, believing that you will bring forth healing and restoration.

Lord, we thank you in advance for the healing that you are going to manifest in ###'s life. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. Strengthen their faith, Lord, and grant them peace and comfort during this time of waiting.

We also pray for wisdom and guidance for the medical professionals involved in ###'s care. May they have the knowledge and discernment to provide the best treatment and support.

We commit this prayer request into your hands, knowing that you are faithful and that you hear our prayers. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.

May God bless you, ###, and may His healing touch be upon you.
 
Lord forgive me of my sins and those in whom I earnestly pray for,
We believe in your word and the power of the cross.
Forgiveness and healing starts here.
In Jesus name,
Amen
Amen
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness.
God bless me to know You, love You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

How To Have An Intimate Relationship With God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will heal my voice, both for singing and speaking, totally and completely. Pray that He removes the pain in my throat, and that He undoes any and all damage that has been done to it. Pray that my voice will be at its very best when I sing, and that I will talk as much as I...
Replies
10
Views
218
Urgent prayer request for everyone. Last week, half an hour before a local concert, a pine tree snapped and fell on a handful people, trapping them in the branches. One of them worked at the high school I went to. There were injuries, but thankfully, as far as I know, no one was killed. Please...
Replies
6
Views
136
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom