My prayer request is, I want God change ###

Loymith

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request is, I want God change my life and turn my steps towards His direction, and I want God to bless me with a God result as this is my final year in school.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for favor and a change in my schedule I've had Sundays off for almost 2yrs and now they want to schedule me on Sundays i place this hardship into your hands i trust you God that your going to work it out for my good bring in the help and coverage today...
Replies
10
Views
326
I would appreciate prayer! I am facing people who do not wish me well! And it feels like they want to tear down my life and peace. Pray that Jesus protects me and guards my steps! And keeps me safe from every plan meant to harm me!! I trust that God will stand for me where I cannot stand alone...
Replies
8
Views
284
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom