My prayer request is God will restore me back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtim455

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request is God will restore me back to Him and I am asking God to heal and restore ### back to Him.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me for God to restore my lost destiny, my collapsing business to recover, to be able to meet my financial obligations.
Replies
9
Views
160
I have drifted from the Lord and have fallen into sin, including pornography. I am deeply grieved and repentant. Please pray that the Holy Spirit takes full control of my life. May God forgive me, cleanse me, and restore me. Pray that the Lord will restore to me the joy of my salvation and renew...
Replies
10
Views
177
I have lost everything my business, home and am a burden to people am staying with I don't know where to go Lord help me. I don't have to feel this helpless when I have you. I don't want my dream to crush.
Replies
11
Views
547
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom