My prayer request for today is complete ...

I prayed for the Good Shepherd to carry you in Jesus name Amen.
 
My prayer request for today is complete healing of my operation, and to conceive a baby.
Praise God who hears the prayers of his children and favor us with heavenly showers of blessings daily. God bless you what your heart desire in Jesus name Amen.
 
Hello, friend. I’m praying for you that God may heal you and grant you the desires of your heart, according to His perfect will and timing. May the Lord’s peace be yours and increase with each new day.
 
My prayer request for today is complete healing of my operation, and to conceive a baby.
This I agree for these/this person to be blessed I believe for Baptism in the Holy Ghost. I believe for blessings in the family, friends, enemies and workplace. Praise Him Thank Him Amen and amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is my birthday and I am grateful for so many things. This year has been especially hard for me. There are so many things going on in my life, yet I feel like I’m running in place and I’m so tired of living in all the chaos of life. In the end, the Lord is good and He will accomplish His...
Replies
9
Views
313
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
229
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom