MY PRAYER IS THAT MY GOD IS ABLE,THANK YOU GOD FOR

SonJesus1

Humble Prayer Partner
MY PRAYER IS THAT MY GOD IS ABLE, THANK YOU GOD FOR FREEING ME FROM A BURDEN THAT WAS NOT MINE, THANK YOU FOR MAKING A WAY OUT OF NO WAY, THANK YOU FOR NEW MERCIES, OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY AND ALL THINGS ARE BECOMING NEW, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER. HELP ME FORGIVE MYSELF FOR MY MISSTAKES. I LOVE YOU JESUS, YOU ARE MY ROCK AND MY DELIVERER. I LAY MY BURDEN AT THE CROSS. JESUS, YOUR WORD SAYS SPEAK TO MY MOUNTAIN, I AM AND I HAVE FAITH AS A MUSTARD SEED. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AND ASKED AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
8
Views
180
I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Thank you God for helping me raise my son. Even though his Dad asked me when I was pregnant with him to get an abortion long ago. Thank you for keeping me from listening to his dad. Thank you that you stepped in and help me raise him. On days, months, years his dad left me and his son. Thank you...
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom