my prayer is that for God to provide me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. However, if you provide the text from the video or any specific content you need help with, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 
Matthew 18:19-20King James Version (KJV)

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brother, My name is ###, i am currently planning to change my job from accountant to credit controller position with better salary. But i am currently in ### but unable to find a job or get interview call. I need God to show his mercy on this matter very soon without delay somehow a salary hike...
Replies
6
Views
73
Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
201
Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter everyday. I don't have any...
Replies
8
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom