My prayer is I get a good ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a good one guy to stayyyyy this timeeeeeeee urgently..i take the best photoshop photos get the best attraction on them uncommon great favor comes in so I can be great at looking attractive I get a Fine Ass guy to stayyyyyy with me im first it is overrrrrrr im happy my 2 Cats r...
Replies
6
Views
121
Life in I get a Husband a great Marriage i dont have to make appointments to get screwed he always follows me everyday everywhere I go has time for me greatly I have my uncommon favor to get messages from him back healed great communication with him I can go places in peace knowing he is mine no...
Replies
9
Views
123
As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom