My prayer is hoping mging negative ###

Ferlie Cabanas Atienza

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer is hoping for a negative ### result on my rapid test....Lord pls...gusto ko magsama ang buong family ko...pls in Jesus name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Thank you for negative results on my endometrial biopsy. I pray I get negative results from my breast mammogram and ultrasound. There is no cancer or cancerous cells in my body. In Jesus Name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
169
Dear God I just got tested for HIV and lord I know over the years I have sinned I know that I will do better lord I ask that you give me a negative test I am ready to change I’m ready to turn my life over to you lord in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
289
Pray strongly for my mother. She is blaming me for her distress. As her daughter, I am here to offer her my support—both moral and emotional—to the very best of my ability. I can offer her prayers, as well as emotional assistance. Whenever she is in need of help, I am always available for her...
Replies
8
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom