My prayer is for ### and his girlfriend. ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My prayer is for ### and his girlfriend. ### cheated on her. I ask for them to be covered in prayer as he needs to be honest with her. I ask that God prepare them both. I pray they'd both come to Jesus. I pray for ###'s faith to be restored. I don't know hers, she claims atheism. I pray for them to both find Christ as Saviour. In Jesus Name.

( This is a repost) I am not aware of any changes since the original post but I know God is working!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayers are that they will find a place to live and have food and money to find a place to live and be able to pay rent until they could find jobs. I also pray that they get transportation so ### could complete her training and ### can find a job. I pray for myself, the grandmother, for...
Replies
6
Views
249
Urgent prayer request for elderly man that is mistreated by his girlfriend and a boy his girlfriend says is his. The man's situation is dire, and we are seeking divine intervention for protection, healing, and guidance. Please pray for wisdom for the man to navigate this difficult situation, for...
Replies
7
Views
308
Heavenly Father, I lift up my son and his girlfriend to You. Lord Jesus, I pray that You are working in her heart and drawing her closer to You. I pray for her salvation and that You soften her heart with Your love and grace. Father, if it is Your will, I pray that You bring them back together...
Replies
15
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom