My phone is not charging and I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for our healing from diabetes any cancer and those close also and from anemia anxieties and young one from asthma as well and adhd, their At a crossroads with their life whether to join the military? We need mighty miracle open blessed doors and larger restored home please Jesus away...
Replies
9
Views
116
It's been very slow charging lately and waiting for my purchases that I have not been receiving yet I'm being charged double on my checking acct and can't cancel my card right now bc I have a major Ins bill I have to pay Asap, bank is saying this is the only way to stop fraudulent charges bc...
Replies
10
Views
43
I don't know why my phone has an attack for no reason.
Replies
12
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,430
Messages
16,799,740
Members
649,940
Latest member
Fldoroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom