My parents and family do not think or hold ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

for months my parents have been rude and mean and ignoring each other like they don't even love each other. I wish they would be nicer and realize how it's affecting me and my little sisters. they don't talk to each other and when they do it's with no love there is attitude and they ignore and...
Replies
9
Views
295
BRETHERN BY GOD'S MERCIES AND YOUR ALL PRAYERS FINALLY PARENTS AGREED TO SEARCH FOR A GIRL BUT THEY ASKED ME TO KEEP PRAYING FROM YOUR SIDE BECAUSE GOD CAN ONLY GUIDE NOW WHERE TO SEARCH WHOM TO MEET AND ALL. SO I REQUEST EVERYONES PRAYER THAT GOD MIGHT HAVE MERCY ON ME AND SHOW HIS FAVOUR IN...
Replies
10
Views
196
Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom