My ovarian cancer may have returned. There is a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit pardon us for all our transgressions. Deliver us from all kinds of diseases. O merciful lord, with you nothing is impossible. Heal us and restore us to health. Deliver us from all kinds of pain and sufferings. Grant us the strength to bear this sickness. Guide us and protect us in times of trouble. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified, now and forever Amen.

Mark [5:21-43]
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Got another prayer need (my apologies for the many requests)....Monday, ### had a wellness check and they found she's underweight. She has also been having pain around her colon which is significant bc she had colon cancer in ### & ###, and had a Colectomy in ###. She was ### then & they said...
Replies
11
Views
174
I am a teacher and I am renting a room and I have returned from my summer break, I left my stuff because I am the only one using the room, it’s a separate room from the house, the owner has agreed that I can leave my stuff, I came back from the break, all the copies I have made for my class are...
Replies
9
Views
382
Praying it's not cancer. May have ### esophageal issues trouble swallowing hygienist found a small lump on ### and praying hard this may not turn cancerous, but having some symptoms. Please pray Lord to ### this and no pain when eating, bless you.
Replies
11
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom