My ovarian cancer may have returned. There is a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decree and declare upon your body ###, Holy Spirit enter into her body and remove every cancerous growth in the ovarian system in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, FIRE IN THE NAME OF JESUS, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Got another prayer need (my apologies for the many requests)....Monday, ### had a wellness check and they found she's underweight. She has also been having pain around her colon which is significant bc she had colon cancer in ### & ###, and had a Colectomy in ###. She was ### then & they said...
Replies
11
Views
174
I am a teacher and I am renting a room and I have returned from my summer break, I left my stuff because I am the only one using the room, it’s a separate room from the house, the owner has agreed that I can leave my stuff, I came back from the break, all the copies I have made for my class are...
Replies
9
Views
382
Praying it's not cancer. May have ### esophageal issues trouble swallowing hygienist found a small lump on ### and praying hard this may not turn cancerous, but having some symptoms. Please pray Lord to ### this and no pain when eating, bless you.
Replies
11
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom