My ###. On drugs. Maybe homeless. My ###.

My ###. On drugs. Maybe homeless. My heart broken. Haven't talked to her in year. After years of this I had to let go. Give it to God. Guilty.
Before I pray, I first want to say feeling guilty is a good thing; it is a sign of a healthy spirit. It's never too late to commit everything to God. Father, I thank you for the life of your child and I pray, Father, committing his or her ### in your hands. Lord, we sometimes give in to carnality and follow our earthly desires. I pray for forgiveness, as it's the only way to get rid of guilt. Lord, I pray that you find this ### and turn their life around. Lord, together in prayer, lifting up this soul to you, we know that you can do the most, and we pray that this person has an encounter with you. Father, send an angel now as I pray to this person and invoke your healing power, Father. Lord, though this person may feel alone, please show your daughter that you have always been there. But Lord, most importantly, I pray for your will to be done. In Jesus' mighty name, I have prayed. Amen. As you say Amen, may the feeling of guilt flee and may your prayers begin to bear fruit in the life of your ###. He is a faithful God, and I know that there is a testimony around the corner.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
174
“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” ‭‭Philippians‬...
Replies
13
Views
213
also need God to forgive ### for my bad thoughts yesterday and need His Holy Spirit guidance and favour at the appointment today ### is going now. Please pray ### find favour in God's eyes and we get the best possible money for caring for ###'s grandma. Please Lord help ### care for the grand...
Replies
8
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom