My nephew is in the NICU with ###

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Amen
 
My nephew is in the NICU with some breathing and other health problems because he did not get enough oxygen while he was being born. My sister and brother-in-law are so upset because they had asked the doctor for c-section earlier but he had said it wasn't necessary because both of them were doing well. Please help me pray for the quick healing of my little angel and that God gives his parents the strength to fight for him.

God is our healer, By Jesus Christ stripes we are healed. I ask God for a complete healing for your ###, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my ### year old ### to get a job in ###. He has no job since December and is struggling to cope with the unemployment and uncertainty
Replies
14
Views
179
He is studying and living on his own for first time and I am praying and believing God gives him strength, faith, endurance and guidance.
Replies
11
Views
330
Pls pray that my nephew helps me as he said he would. He said he would paint my apartment of which I own but i have not had confirmation yet. Pls have him confirm today. Pls have us come to acceptable conditions to paint the apt adn that he follows those rules. Pls pray that he does a great job...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom