My Nephew ### is a male witch, He hates my family and I simply

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
My Nephew ### is a male witch. He hates my family and I simply because we're Christians. ### has put a spell on my family to make us lose our house, car, and to break up our family/marriage so that our kids won't have parents and our family broken. Please PRAY that his curses will not bear any fruit in our lives and that God Deliver Us from these curses. Our names are ###, ###, ### & ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband hates my family. He always has evil thoughts about them even if they mean well. A few days ago, he told me to write my parents a letter stating all of the reasons I'm hurting (why they should send me money because they sent all my other siblings abroad, why I don't have a room in our...
Replies
9
Views
200
P
  • Locked
My NEPHEW ### is a Powerful Witch. He has put a CURSE on our FAMILY, MARRIAGE and to make us lose our HOME. It's a Black Magic Spell to destroy our lives & take away our Peace & Stability in our home and lives. There's been Confusion on every side in our lives including our children. We're...
Replies
0
Views
65
PraySite Requests
P
P
  • Locked
My sister ### is a alcoholic and drug addict and hates my family and I because we are Christians and very close. She has lied to my job saying I'm stealing from them so they can put me in jail, when she was high or drunk last week my sister ### also said something about she was helping my job...
Replies
0
Views
72
PraySite Requests
P
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom