My ### needs prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my adult son. He has autism and has a hiatal hernia that is causing him not to eat. He is already so tiny. Please pray for healing and for him to eat.
Lord, I lift up this son to You. Heal his body Lord Jesus! Strengthen him and help his body to receive the nourishment he needs. I plead the blood of Jesus over him! By Your Stripes he is healed! Hallelulah!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Things just seem to get worse and worse. Please pray for my family. I don't know how to fix our problems. It just feels like we are heading toward complete doom and I can't stop it. I'm terrified. I just want us to be okay again. Please pray for God to give us a miracle or to lead us to someone...
Replies
8
Views
148
My stepfather is in the hospital with internal bleeding. He also has a hiatal hernia taking up 1/2 of his stomach. Please pray for Gods mighty hand to heal him. Be it by direct miracle or through the doctors.
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray with me for my husband to stop going outside our marriage for friendship with another woman. He is very resentful towards me. He is distant and cold and has emotionally abandoned me. We can't even talk anymore without it turning into an argument. I will not separate from him, but...
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom