My ### Needs Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Member-1121115

Guest
Please pray for my friend ###. Her home and all of her stuff is about to be taken from her by some people that she trusted. Please pray that her home and stuff not be taken from her. Please pray that she doesn't become homeless and destitute. I am very worried about her. Thank you very much!
 
Satan you don't have authority over what belongs to ### in the name of Jesus Christ. I command you to get your filthy hands off her home and whatever belongs to her in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God. I command the angels of God to guard her home and that no weapon formed against her shall prosper. I disappoint the devices of the crafty and that their hands will not perform their enterprise in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When my dad had his hernia surgery, the doctors discovered that he is experiencing afib with his heart again. He has a doctor's appointment tomorrow where they are going to look into it and see what the next step is. I'm asking for prayer that everything goes well, and that if he does have to...
Replies
11
Views
114
Please pray with me for my husband to stop going outside our marriage for friendship with another woman. He is very resentful towards me. He is distant and cold and has emotionally abandoned me. We can't even talk anymore without it turning into an argument. I will not separate from him, but...
Replies
9
Views
200
Things just seem to get worse and worse. Please pray for my family. I don't know how to fix our problems. It just feels like we are heading toward complete doom and I can't stop it. I'm terrified. I just want us to be okay again. Please pray for God to give us a miracle or to lead us to someone...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom