My Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter start
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

start

Guest
Lord, You know me more than I know myself,

you know what I need to solve at this moment, I really lost and panic cause thing not yet settle. Lord, I can't sleep well everyday think about how to recover it. Please Lord, I pray in your Name, I need miracle from you to solve my need now. I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen!
 
Father

I pray to you that I am not alone to walk through this difficult situation, please stay with me protect me guide me, I need you Lord. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sister who's in hospital and they're doing tests to see what's wrong.
Replies
10
Views
283
Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to you in a moment of great need. My wife is suffering and undergoing kidney dialysis, which is a very difficult and costly process in ###. I am seeking your prayers for her healing, but I also need a financial miracle. I urgently need about ### Egyptian...
Replies
11
Views
412
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND GREATLY INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IAM REDEEMED FROM MY LEFT EYE WATERING GREATLY IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING 3 JOBS SECRETLY IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING UNCOMMON FAVOR BEING HIGHLY FAVORED TO HAVE MY NEEDS MET A PLACE TO STAY...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom