My Naturalisation###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lakishaa777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lakishaa777

Guest
I have been living in Ireland for several years, I work hard. I have applied almost three times and my application form being rejected. I have given my hope to God, believing that one day I will receive a letter from the post with my naturalisation on it. Please pray with me for a miracle to receive it this year. May the Lord be with you. Thanks
 
thank you for believing in Our Lord and Savior, Lord we ask that You open this door of opportunity and You reject anything that is not pleasing to You for this citizenship. we praise You and thank You in advance for Your answered prayer. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you are the LORD of paperwork and red-tape! Hallelujah!!! We come before you with this request, asking in the name of Jesus, please show forth your favor towards ### and make a way for him/her to receive their naturization papers. You are the One LORD, who places people in countries and homelands for your purposes. We thank you for hearing this prayer and answering, and WE THANK YOU for making ### a Irish citizen!!!! Amen! :D
 
DEAR LORD I PRAY THAT YOU HELP ### TO BECOME A CITZEN OF ###, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied for citizenship on Feb 20 this year and so far I’ve still not heard anything. It costed me about ###£ for application. I’m wanting to go to ### on the 2nd of July to watch my daughter play. I’ve exercised my faith and booked my hotel accommodation. Please stand with me in prayer that...
Replies
5
Views
282
I applied for citizenship on Feb 20 this year and so far I’ve still not heard anything. It costed me about ###£ for application. I’m wanting to go to ### on the 2nd of July to watch my daughter play. I’ve exercised my faith and booked my hotel accommodation. Please stand with me in prayer that...
Replies
8
Views
324
**Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,** I hope you are all doing well when you read this message. First of all, thank you for taking the time to read it. I am writing because I truly need your prayers. It has taken me a long time to find the courage to open my heart, but I feel that I can no...
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom