Nomsek

Disciple of Prayer
My name ###, please pray for my family's deliverance, healing and salvation. pray for ###. ### and ### are Form 4 students writing their final examinations please pray for them so that they would pass with first grade all As, pray for ### so that she pass her grade 7 in ###, pray also for ### and ###, may God bless all my children in all areas of their lives. Amen May God also bless my business and family careers AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name ### Please pray for me that everything will work out for me. My friend ### I think she is angry with me because I didn’t let her know that I bought tickets to go on a holiday. I did ask her to come and she never got back to me so we just booked our tickets now she’s angry with me...
Replies
4
Views
279
THANK-YOU SOO MUCH EVERYONE FOR PRAYING FOR ME GOD KNOWS WHAT ALL OF THIS ABOUT AND I AM TRUSTING HIM TO HELP, HEAL, PROVIDE AND PROTECT ME IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY AMEN...
Replies
7
Views
182
My name ###, please pray to select right life partner. I am in very confusion state.
Replies
6
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom