Thusaruk

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, we are four girls in my family and none is married. I pray against delay marriage. I pray that every member of my family gets married this year. Secondly, I pray for divine healing from every infirmity, disease. I pray against liver disease, ovary cyst, fibroid. Also, pray for my mummy to receive her healing from any leg pain, dislocation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We will live and not die we are covered by the blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in Jesus might name .Every witch or war lock will not prosper.I Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
103
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
119
I am here asking for prayers for me and my family. I know that we are battling with something and there is a separation between me and my family and my grandkids, so I'm here just asking for God's help in God's strength to help us to get through this so we'll be able to praise God the way we...
Replies
5
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom