Wylrineth

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###,
Oh lord pls help me protect me from the hand of enemies, guild from from any evil from anywhere. Oh lord make me a blessed son to my family. I want to be a rich blessed successful son to my dad. Oh lord pls forgiv me, forgiv all my sin. I need ur mercy. I need ur miracle in my life. Oh lord turn my grass to grace, turn my zero to hero, hav mercy on me. I dnt want to suffer anymore. Oh lord I lost my mom recently by death of different sickness, pls lord I dnt want to suffer any of the one my mom did before she pass away. Lord hav mercy on me and my family.
 
Azeez I pray with you.

Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I ask that You would greatly bless the petition that's before You, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My name is ###, Oh lord pls help me protect me from the hand of enemies guild from from any evil from anywhere Oh lord make me a blessed son to my family I want to be a rich blessed successful son to my dad. Oh lord pls forgiv me forgiv all my sin I need ur mercy I need ur miracle in my life Oh lord turn my grass to grace turn my zero to hero hav mercy on me I dnt want to suffer anymore Oh lord I lost my mom recently by death of different sickness pls lord I dnt want to suffer any of the one my mom did before she pass away lord hav mercy on me and my fmly
I prayed in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now you gave me troubles of unemployment oh lord and give me trials after trials until I cannot tolerate that nonsense that the LORD is letting me go through, if you want to let go of me just tell me no need to do all these nonsenses.
Replies
10
Views
169
Dear God in Heaven, thank you for your eternal mercy and wisdom, for your love and kindness. I understand you love us all. Please Lord, there are those who are truly hurting my family and truly threatening me. I ask, please, that those who are attacking me and my family are revealed to others...
Replies
13
Views
393
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I would like to pray for my position at the seniors organization that I am presently handling. Sometimes I feel like I’m doing all my best and not feeling appreciated. I can’t get rid of this feeling - I just hope that people won’t...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,212
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom