Thulaelavar

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### My prayer request is to have my own accommodation. I am squatting. The insult is unbearable. I want my own property not even house for rent. 2. I need school fees for my daughter like today 3. Please pray for marital connection for me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
137
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. There were malicious elements coming to this prayer, insulting it, with aim of said elements being for them to look good by insulting it...
Replies
10
Views
85
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. There were malicious elements coming to this prayer, insulting it, with aim of said elements being for them to look good by insulting it...
Replies
10
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,042
Messages
16,818,069
Members
651,150
Latest member
Plareuport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom