My name is ### ###, my first ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
123
I GET MY PASSPORT MY FIRST PAY PERIOD I GET THE AMOUNT OWED TO MY VENMO ACCOUNT PAID AND I USE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT FOR MY DIRECT DEPOSIT BECAUSE VENMO SENDS ME MESSAGES ALL THE TIME SAYING I'M DENIED. LIFE IN I DON'T GET THAT ANYMORE FROM VENMO FIRST CHECK I PAY THE BILL SHUT IT...
Replies
6
Views
108
After struggling with unemployment since May 2024, finally today is my first round at ###, ###. I am happy and excited. From last few days, I have been praying consistently as I realized the root of my unemployment, rejection, delay, stagnation, failure has nothing to do with my potential. I...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom