My name is Mrs ### ### I ...

Ekpneleuo

Disciple of Prayer
My name is Mrs ### ### I live in ###. I need help I have been suffering from my left side for more than ### years now I have bad dreams. I am a teacher and have never been promoted.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
```markdown
My name is Mrs ### ### I live in ###. I need help I have been suffering from my left side for more than ### years now I have bad dreams. I am a teacher and have never been promoted
Sleep:

The battle ground here on earth is for the control of your mind. The only weapon satan has is to attack your thoughts. He wants to take control of you by controlling your thoughts and your dreams. Here are some scriptures that God says you should do to protect your mind.

I will be praying for you also.​

Proverbs 3:24

24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.


Psalm 3:5

5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.


Psalm 4:8

8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.


Matthew 11:28-30

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”


2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong-holds, casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Binding:​

Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will.​

God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible:​

1.Put on full armor of God​

2.Bind all sickness and evil spirits out of your life and your families life in the name of Jesus.​

3.Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
198
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom