Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An evil satanic demon possessed man raped me and stole my inheritance from my parents and used it so he could have sex with whores all day. He spends the money he stole on whores, drugs and alcohol. He also constantly spreads lies about me on social media in order to purposely defamate my...
Replies
10
Views
223
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
129
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 25:4: “You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall.” Extended Explanation...
Replies
12
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom