MY NAME IS ### It started with my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARIEVDNB

Disciple of Prayer
MY NAME IS ### It started with my job, I got retrenched, and God gave me another job. I was without a job for four months. And now after 3 months at this new job this company is going backwards and they retrenching people. I need prayer urgently I feel that I don't know my purpose in life, I want stability and I need a stable job so that I can live on my own and do things on my own. don't have to look anyone in the eye. Please pray that God will provide me the success that I need in my life. My life is falling apart, pray blessings over my life.
 
Lord make a way, show ### the way. We join her in declaring breakthru in this area
 
Request is that you will pray for me, so that God can bless me and send favor over my life. And that I will stop falling around, have stability in my life, and a stable job and a good salary.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get started and get reserved for my spot on a certain Christian network and help me get my stuff together. Please let me start production this month and finish next month and have it in the month after the next month please before my next birthday by the end of...
Replies
6
Views
124
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
265
I SPEAK LIFE CONTROL MY NAME IT IS GREAT BLESSED APPROVED THERE IS NO MORE DECLINATION DECLINED ON MY NAME MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVER AGAIN GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE…LIFE IN I GET PLENTY OF HOURS AT WORK AND ANOTHER JOB IF NEEDED TO PAY FOR MY BILLS TO BE PAID IN FULL BY ME GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,239
Messages
16,820,454
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom