my name is ### ### I'm form ...

Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch on ###. We pray that You would restore his hearing and give him back the ability to hear clearly. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love for ###. We believe that You will heal him and make him whole in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
124
Praise God dear brother my name ### from ###, I'm business loss ###, bank loan recovery argent daily harassment, I request you please prayer me dear brother and sister, thank you 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
345
I just have to be honest. The last ### years most days have been filled with emotional pain and spiritual attacks. I’ve had so many accidents knee and back damage. Abusive and vile bosses and coworkers and a parent who told me they they wished they never had ###. Nice life? Right? Had an attack...
Replies
10
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom