Ilisiar

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I want to thank God for his great work in my life and that of my family. My prayer request, God please bless my husband financially, open doors 🚪 and windows of long lasting wealth for him ###. I pray for family breakthrough. I pray for sound academic excellent performance. I set every strong man/strong woman who has said my home / marriage won’t be fruitful financially&academically I set them on fire 🔥. My miracle helpers/ destiny helpers locate me immediately. I pray for long life and prosperity in my home/ family and love ones. Money money money blessings locate my home🙏. Thank you Jesus 🙌🙌
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My woman miss ### has been misbehaving lately and blocked all means of my reaching her. It hasn't happen like this before since about two years we have been together. I heard that a certain man doing online scamming is enticing her with money. Please help me and pray against such influence so...
Replies
10
Views
143
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
184
I love this man I want him to be my husband ###
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom